golf in Wii Sports Resort are played. The course is located on Wedge Island. Another golf course is also playable in the game, made up of the original nine holes in Wii Sports.The golf course is where the first nine holes in
- Hole 1: A par 4. It is very straight, with a little slope at the start. It is a very simple hole. There is also a small pond near the very beginning.Distance is about 400 yards.
- Hole 2: A par 3. The fairway goes downhill, which makes a slide to the to the green, with the ocean to the right and a pond in the back-left. Distance is about 155 yards.You could get lucky here in the Frisbee Golf mode.
- Hole 3: A par 5. A beach makes a gigantic bunker that is sometimes reachable off the tee shot. The hole curves right at that bunker, then doglegs right again towards the hole.Distance is about 530 yards.
- Hole 4: A par 3. The fairway starts at the right of the tee and curls around to the left due to the water at the beginning of the course. Using the wrong club is easy to hit the ball into this water hazard.Distance is about 165 yards.
- Hole 5: A par 5. The fairway cuts right then left at the beginning of the hole,making an’S’ with a large pine tree in the middle of the fairway. With enough power, one can go over the out-of-bounds area and avoid the tree and fairway movement altogether. The hole crosses water onto an island, and the green is actually quite oddly shaped. The fairway on that island is qui elevated.There are multiple pin locations along this large hill. Distance is about 570 yards.
- Hole 6: A par 4. The fairway moves in a Z, fading right, cutting almost directly left, and then cutting right again downslope to the green.You tend to try to avoid that bird-shaped bunker. Distance is about 430 yards.
- Hole 7: A par 4. The fairway is separated into two sides. The shorter left side has mostly rough with two fairly large bunker and one small patch of grass (Looks like Hole 12's shortcut but a little smaller.), while the right half is mainly fairway with many trees to block your shot at the island green.There is also a tiny stretch of rough that could be your helping hand if you screw up.Distance is about 390 yards.
- Hole 8: A par 3. The green sits far downhill, and is almost surrounded by water. An inaccurate hit could send the ball swimming.And just like hole 7, there is also a tiny stretch of rough.Distance is about 145 yards.
- Hole 9: A par 5. The fairway goes uphill that crests at a pine tree. Some people try and hit lightly on the first shot then send the ball downhill on their next shot.With the right wind, one can go over the pond that sits before the green in two strokes, but otherwise, the fairway moves down towards the water, with the green sitting past it, surrounded by 4 bunkers. Distance is about 545 yards.
- Hole 10: The straightest and the most straightforward hole in the game. It is a par 4.Try to avoid the trap on the left. At the most you can get full wind but still end up 40 yards short.Distance is about 380 yards.
- Hole 11: A par 3. The elevation in this hole is rather straight.In Frisbee Golf, if your timing is just right, it's very easy to get a hole in one on this hole.However in Golf, the default aim is left of the trap. Do not do that as it will affect your chance to get a Birdie. Distance is about 130 yards.
- Hole 12: This par 5 has a dogleg, with a rough cutting in, then uphill to the green.A hidden fairway can lead to Albatrosses.Distance is about 460 yards.
- Hole 13: This hole takes place on a cliff. It is a par 3. It's easy to get a hole in one here in Frisbee Golf, but if you throw it too hard, the only thing that saves you from getting a water hazard is actually hitting the hole. If in Golf, you should take note that the defaults aim is also very risky as either pin location could lead to a sand trap.Distance is about 145 yards.
- Hole 14: Probably the only game recorded where you can get an "eagle" without getting a hole in one. If you have a wind with you, you coulduse the dogleg and go all the way to beside all the trees, which also gives you a good chance of an Albatross.Distance is about 365 yards.
- Hole 15: A river splits the course in two. It's not the same one as the first special hole.Be careful not to end up in the trap or else it can blow your eagle opportunity.Also take note that you can also go take the shortcut if you have a good wind with you. Distance is about 340 yards.
- Hole 16:A par 4.This hole makes a sharp turn to the left and goes through a little rough to the hole. You could use a very good shortcut that can lead you straight to the hole.Take note of all those trees! Distance is about 230 yards.
- Hole 17: A par 3. This hole has a tiny valley that could potentially send you into the water. The are two bunkers at the back to slow you down from getting into the water. Distance is about 215 yards.
- Hole 18: This course is made up of five islands, with the last island being the one with the hole. Extremely hard to avoid the water hazards. There is also a very grand shortcut that can give you an Albatross, but don’t underestimate that hole as you could land out of bounds too. Distance is about 455 yards.
- Hole 19: A par 4. A stream cuts the course in two. Otherwise, it's not so "special" as the name suggests.
- Hole 20: A par 4. Rocks block the ball/Frisbee from going out of bounds.
- Hole 21: A par 4. The green for this course has so many slopes. In Frisbee Golf this is not a problem, but in classic golf, it's a big problem.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.